fetchmakeup@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stylish Coca-Cola Light

If this is not HOT then what is?? I'm totally in love with the new Roberto Cavalli design dresses for Coca-Cola Light.  This is only for the Fall of 2008 and unfortunately they will only be distributed in Italy WTF soooo not fair.  There will only be 300,000 bottles produced from September-December.  As if Coca-Cola doesn't rack in enough millions lol I'm sure this will help them take over the soda pop world :)  Hmmm I wonder how much they will charge for one of these cola bottles????  Well im a sucker for these hot bottles and will try to get my hands on one. Ok Pepsi it's your move next.... What catchy marketing trend will you suck us into next?

1 comment:

rachel said...

I am so into animal prints! u luuv these bottles! I havent seen one like that out though.
I've answered your survey at the link you gave me, btw. :) hope you get it, ciao!

p.s. A word-of-mouth company sounds really cool. My thesis in university used that theory, although during that time I wasn't aware there were actually companies on that marketing strategy already! your job sounds fun ;)