fetchmakeup@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Next Star not a STAR

Ok let me start off by saying I'm sorry to Dunnery Bond.  Although you were the winner of the Next Star competition I really don't think that he was the best to win.  I would have been fine if any of the other girls had won because they were really talented and could sing.  As for Dunnery he had the worst voice out of all of them.  That's what happens when you leave the voting to little kids.  They saw a cute boy and they couldn't care less what came outta his mouth lol.  Girls will be girls and they probably voted like crazy on that young cutie.  Well I guess he will sell records because looks are everything in the business and you dont really need to have a good voice to get a record deal.  Look at Paris Hilton to mention one off the top of my head.  Although Dunnery, you are talented on the piano and I have to remember that you still haven't gone through puberty so your voice still has a lot of room to grow.  Good luck in your future and I hope the industry doesn't ruin you like it has so many others that have followed your path

Stay Sweet

C


1 comment:

a.m.c said...

Hey, you left a comment on the Blair headband post I made and I missed it!

I see you live in Toronto too and Jennifer Ouellete does not ship here! I had an internet friend custom purchase it for me!

Though I did see that the Barney's website carries some Jennifer Ouellette headbands as well.

=)