fetchmakeup@gmail.com

Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busy


Hey Readers,

Wow the past few weeks I have been real busy with work which I guess is a good thing right?  So I've been real busy with my Clinique job and GWP at the Bay.  For all of you out there who didn't know they just finished with there bonus.  I didn't bother posting about it because honestly I wasn't to fond of the gift that they had.  However GWP for Holt Renfrew is coming up just around the corner.  It starts on October 8th - 25th so don't forget to head to the Holts near you and make sure that you get in on this great promotion!

Ok so I'm super excited fall is here I cant wait to get all those vibrant warm colors out of my closet and start rockin them out on the street!  I picked up some really cool leggings the other day in purple, green and orange they are so cute!! Bright bold colors are definitely in the fall ladies so don't forget to get a few great pieces  that you can strut around for the fall season. H&M has all those run way looks at a great price

Bold is Beautiful, see you on the runway
xoxo

C

No comments: