fetchmakeup@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers


I am super excited about Gwen's new Fragrance launch coming out in September.  There are 5 different girls (scents) all molded to their real life counterpart.  I can't wait to collect them all they are so cute.  Just a brief outline of what to expect on the scents and give u an idea of what they are like.

Love - Floral with notes of Bergamot...

Lil' Angel - a fruity floral with notes of different berries...

Music - A floral with notes of clementine, pear ....

Baby - A powder musk with freesia ...

G -  A food lovers fragrance ...

Each fragrance comes in two different sizes $45 for a 30 ml and $25 for a 10 ml bottle

2 comments:

Fashion-Obsessed! said...

Those perfumes look so cute! i think the second one sounds the nicest.
Great blog, i have been reading all your posts
check out mine, tell me what you think
Bye
x

Tracy said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and contacting me about Matchstick. I am excited that you have considered me to help out. I filled out survey this morning (seeing as I'm at work it was easier than to call) can't wait to hear from you guys! I really enjoy your blog, it will be added to my favourites! Thanks again =)