fetchmakeup@gmail.com

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Crazy Weather

Ok so what was up with this storm today?? or should i say what has been up with this whole summer.  This summer has been SHIT! excuse me for being so blunt but come on we have not had a full week of nice weather yet.  It seems like all we get is rain or even crazy hail storms at times.  All i know is that i had a deadline to meet today and i only got my power back on at around 8:30.  It took them over 7 hours to get the power back on and for me to finally get my work done. This is the second time within a week that i have gone over 5 hours of no power in my area.  I know you must be thinking well you should have called Toronto Hydro, well i did.  Too bad all you get to talk to is a machine that says the following areas are down and dispatch has been sent out to take control of the problem areas.  Overall I'm happy that i finally have my power and i can get back to my normal routine.  It's funny how you don't realize how dependant you are until you go without electricity for a while.  I have no idea how they managed to entertain themselves back then.  Then again that must explain the large sized families with 5 or 6 kids lol.

No comments: